{Outstanding October}

Once again we blinked and another month is over. But looking back it was a delightful month full of fun! Here some recaps from the last 31 days... 


back at it after our fall break... 

this is how M & I feel coming back after our awesome break 

SMILE!

crickets chirping, sun setting, laughter from kids
playing tag with neighbors, and a cool fall chill falling over our 'hood.
Blessed to think of our life here in Catawba Springs. 

N was invited to a friend's bday party ... which was an awesome Tea Party! 

love mommy and me time with this girl! such special memories 

This is from Hurricane Michael... which happened to be worse then Hurricane Florence.
I spent an afternoon digging a trench in our backyard to release the flooding happening ... this was the river it produced! 

moments to cherish ... 

our Fall neighborhood gathering!!! prepped and ready

we had a blast of a night! had a great potluck of fall treats and ended it
with a delightful bonfire with our new friends 

this kid ROCKS at games... 

special moments with Papa. <3
He flew down to camp with the boys on the A.T.

another bday party for a dear and bestie of N!

scenery from a traffic jam 

I helped lead our church's fall ladies r
We went to Mountain City, TN and had the BEST weekend! 

the place was AMAZING and I seriously did not want to go home. 

the ladies of C@D ... LOVE THEM ALL! 

the set up crew! 

learning to slow down and enjoy the little things from my 8 yr old

prep for the real deal! I think you know who is who 

can't thank Nanny enough for the ROCKING awesome costumes this year! 

his current obsession...

fun with the neighborhood friends! 

we've started doing weekly (to biweekly) game nights with the boys!
It's a special treat for us all. They stay up late, we pick a game and this month we've enjoyed
some Sprite while playing the game. :) 

The REAL deal... Halloween Night going around our neighborhood 

T met the REAL spider-man! He was pretty thrilled! 

This is from our ladies retreat... I got to feed the cows near lodging.
I was in heaven!! I seriously couldn't' have asked for a better set up...
oh and did  I mention they also had chickens?!?!?! 

These are my people!
I LOVE our little tribe! 

a perfect afternoon for reading outdoors

this is from the boys' trip to the AT with daddy and papa
They were thrilled to see the white blaze

so thankful for their time with Papa 

they really want to go back soon... 

and these are just two of the five incredible ladies
that helped me plan our ladies weekend away!!
So blessed by and thankful for their help, ideas, and input!
The weekend is said to have been a success!!!! <3  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's No Place Like Home

{FIVE.2019}

So Much Thankfulness