So Much Thankfulness

 

This year, as many years before, there's SO much to be thankful for. Seriously tho, the list goes on forever. God blesses us so much every year and sometimes I think we take that for granted. His mercy and grace alone are enough to make Thanksgiving day full of overwhelming hearts and thankful spirits ... but He blesses us with SO much more. It's incredible. Not only does God forgive me and rescue me daily from my sins, He gives me a beautiful little family that loves me for me. A husband that is devoted and dedicated. A very cute little guy (that's you Milo Man!) that loves his mommy dearly and makes life so much more adventurous. Another cute guy that will be arriving oh so soon (hopefully). And parents that still take care of me, even when i least expect it. These are just a few of the wonderful things that I am thankful for this year. 
My salvation in Christ has taken on a new meaning in the past year; helping me to realize there's not much more in life that matters ... what else are we suppose to be living for? And my family means so much to me - warms my heart to see Daddy and you playing together in the evenings, laughing, giggling, and "rough housing". :) 
So I know I could keep the list of thankfulness going for quit a while... and this post would be very LONG but I'll keep it to that and share some photos from our days of Thankfulness. 


this pic makes you look so big!! 

Helping mom fold laundry ... and loving wearing Daddy's shirt! :) 

-Thanksgiving Day 2012-


We spent Thanksgiving Day with Poppy & Nanny, and Kris & Randi Cutler. It was a smaller group then normal but a very nice, relaxing time. Pretty sure there was more food and dishes then actually people, but it was SO yummy!! And the leftovers were still fantastic! :) We ate at 1pm (our traditional time) and by 1:30 the guys were in the living room with you watching the Lions game ... you and Poppy were playing with blocks. But it didn't take long and you had all the guys outside with you and ZuZu playing hard. It was almost 60 degrees outside and absolutely perfect for a fall day. Nothing but sunshine! The ladies and I stayed inside, cleaned up, and had a nice time just chatting with one another. Later in the afternoon Nicole, Chris, Ashlynn, and Taylor came over as well. We spent some time talking, and then looked thru black friday ads ... even tho none of us really had any use to, there were no plans of shopping. ha! but it was still fun! Overall it was a great day at home with friends and family and a chance to enjoy one another's company. I am proud to say tho, that for the 3rd year in a row I've made the turkey (and some side dishes) and nothing was burnt or undercooked. :) I'm getting the hang of it all. :) 


Poppy Time :) 

Out with Poppy & Nanny 

36 weeks and counting ... 





Comments

  1. I love this :)
    And I love that you said soon (hopefully) like being pregnant forever is an option- so thankful it's not! Glad you all had a great day.. sounds like it was peace-filled :)
    Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There's No Place Like Home

{FIVE.2019}