Belly update ...
So I've noticed it's been a while since
I've updated my belly shot. There's not a whole lot of new info. on
our little guy Theo, except that he's growing … and moving. A LOT.
:) Which is fantastic and just what we've been praying, not too
mention great entertainment for those lazy evenings. :) Seriously
this kid knows how to rock out my belly. I'm tempted to get him a
Rockstar shirt for when he comes out, cuz he doesn't just move
gracefully, slowly, and softly inside – this guy is like a jumping
jacker! He kicks, pops, hits, and flips at forces and speeds I'm just
not use to. :) My whole belly will shift one way then another within
seconds. Milo moved a lot, but not like this … it's so fun to “see”
Theo grow in his own way. And I truly believe he's gonna be at least
as big, if not bigger then his big brother. I've been trying to get
his movements on video, but as soon as I move to get my camera and
get all comfy again … well it's like he knows. Ugh! Oh well. It's
what I expect.
I've hit the third trimester … with
roughly around 87 days till we meet our new little man, it's
incredible how fast time has gone!! I mean WHOA! But we are SO
looking fowarding to meeting and seeing this guy. Can't wait to see
if he looks just like his brother or if he'll look like me. :) And we
are anxious to see if we'll have another silly, smiley, goofey ball
or have a Mr. Serious. Nevertheless, Theo, you gotta know – you are
loved more then ever already!! And we pray for you daily!!
I've been really craving sweets – go
figure! It's getting out of control. I want chocolate chip cookies
and sugared cereal constantly … like every meal. And even tho I'm
still under the weight I was last time at this time, I really have to
watch it! Real meals take me some time to eat too. Now that he's
taking up so much room, and so spastic – I have to stretch as I eat
… or at least I feel like I have to. :)
well here's the recent quick snap shot
of momma & Theo. :) So glad it's sweater season!! I love fall
weather and clothing … no more shorts!! hooray! :)

Comments
Post a Comment