Brotherly Bonds
I know I've been horrible at keeping things updated and posting ... time just slips away from me. We are settling into our "new" home nicely, adjusting to the south & getting into a new routine nicely. There's still good days and bad days for me, but you boys seem to be handling the move with ease. Seriously, as long as you have one another you're great!
So to celebrate Mom's Day this weekend I thought I'd post pics of you boys ... the bestest job the Lord could ever blessed me with (also the most challenging at times) : Mom & Wife. :) So glad to hear your sweet little voice, Milo, when you call out to me ... "Momma!!!" & Theo, you light up the room with your smiles when you see me after naps or first thing in the morning. Melts my heart!
Thank you for loving me ... even on my worst days.
I Love you boys so much!!

Comments
Post a Comment