Long Time Gone

Well, looks like I have a lot to catch up on. Including but not limited to adding two kids, moving twice, and some awesome lessons God's been teaching our family.

It would take me a very long time to detail out all of these and in the next few weeks I hope to give a more accurate account about where we are and how our lives have changed. For now I'll say just the short of it all....

-We moved back to MI in March 2014
-Miss Norma Irene was born June 2014
-We began helping with Citygate (or Uchurch as we began) shortly after moving back
-Milo began kindergarten this past fall (2015), and we decided to homeschool - we LOVE it!
-We moved to Portage Feb. 2016
(which is why we finally are able to have REAL internet again and I can begin blogging again! woot)
-And we are expecting a sweet, new baby boy this summer!!



Obviously there's SO much more to all of this. But it's so hard to know what to elaborate on and what to let go ... so that's the small steps to where we are now.

So let's begin over and keep this thing updated!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's No Place Like Home

{FIVE.2019}

So Much Thankfulness