challenged

We've spend a weekend apart... and at times it felt like a lifetime. It was great to be "free" from the responsibilities of parenting, but after a weekend away I'm ready for snuggles, laughter, tears, and the challenges being a mommy takes. Whatever it is ... as long as I have my Milo Man back. :)

We spent the weekend at Lake Ann with the teens from our awesome youth group. It was a great, fun, and snowy weekend up north - but while I was gone I was once again reminded how great my life is. How good do I have it and I take advantage of it ... far too often! God challenged me while away and I'm taking His challenge. Relying solely on Him and TRUSTING in Him for HIS plan ... not mine. Altho it'll be hard, and I expect to get knocked on my feet at times, I'm super excited to see where God takes us on this next big adventure!!! Stay Tuned....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's No Place Like Home

{FIVE.2019}

So Much Thankfulness