To our Milo Man ...
After the recent loss of our lil' one, I've come to realize there are things in this life that aren't worth passing up or forgetting. I know I've tried keeping a journal of memories, thoughts, feelings, updates, and laughter; but I wanted something more for you... something you can look back on and see what a life of blessings and joys we really have. Thru the ups and downs, there's one thing that remains ... God is there, He loves us, and if we fully trust on Him - our lives can be truly blessed beyond measures.
You are a prime example of this. Milo, you have been the biggest blessing. You are always there to put a smile on our face or know just when to give us that hug around the neck.
So as I try real hard to keep this blog up and running for you ... I pray that you will one day be able to look back on your childhood and see just how blessed and just how joyous it all was :)
We love you beyond words!!!
-mom
xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment