Where We Need to Be ...

So I'll be honest I've really be kinda blue, grumpy, and mopey lately. I can't stop thinking about Lil' One and how far along we'd be ... only a few weeks from her birthday. And I keep thinking of what our lives would be like if things were to go to my plans; and then it hit me (multiple times thru multiple messages/studies). This life isn't my plan. I have nothing to do with mapping out and organizing what happens... that's God's plan. He's in control, and as much as I keep thinking I'm letting him drive, well I'm not - or haven't been lately. Our family is just what it needs to be for this time and place we are at. Not sure what God has in store for us in the days, months, and year to come; but whatever it is it's FAR better then anything I could dream up for this family.
Hebrews 11:40 
"God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect." 
After yesterdays message at church I feel that this verse is perfect for our family. :)
And yet again was reminded in small grp. last week that...
God will take you where you do not want to go, in order to produce in you what you could not achieve on your own. 
I may not think this is where and how our family should be right now, but God does. And to simply put it... THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. God's way is the only way.
So I'm going to turn my frown upside down, brush myself off and stop feeling sorry for me (or our family). Yes, there will be days we all miss Lil' One, but God has a purpose and reason for every child... and altho we may not know (ever) why Lil' One was taken from us so soon, we can REJOICE in the fact she is in Heaven, with our Creator.
This is our family ... It's not our story, it's just part of our story to bring GLORY to GOD! 



Lately we've been spending some time around the laptop... on PhotoBooth. You LOVE to watch yourself move around and think it's pretty fun to take pics of yourself. :) So we took advantage of this and got some fun family shots. You love showing us your tongue, so in the bottom pic that's what we are all doing. Fun Memories!


You've also been sleeping better for us. (PRAISE THE LORD!) I think it's helped being up a littler later with more sunshine and fun things to do outside and running all your energy out in the afternoon, but you go down and are out till 7:30 (sometimes later). And only get up once for like 5 minutes (max.) in the night. It's been amazing and incredible! I'm actually getting use to sleep again... and can feel it when I miss it.
 I love how you sleep... sometimes you sleep in the oddest of ways, but always have to have your comforts with you. 

It got so nice so fast this year, we had to work on mowing a little earlier then planned. But you found it quit entertaining to watch Daddy mow our yard. You seriously watched him do our entire fenced area plus some of our front before going back to toys. :) And thought it cooler when we got to go outside and watch it up close ... as long as you were being held up by mom and we didn't get too close to the load "ractor" (as you call it). 



The weekends have been the best times for us. It's a time where (well most of the time) Daddy doesn't have work and we can be lazy all together. Just hanging out at home, playing with toys, laughing, and watching you play together. It's been a nice relaxing time. Recently you thought it a good idea to get ZuZu in on the action as well... She didn't mind it at first, but now you think she needs to wear the attire every time the tools are out. I swear she hides when she hears the tools come out. haha :) What a trooper of a dog we have!!



 Love your "Cheese" face. :) Say Cheese!!! 

You recently (as in yesterday) explored the great new world of dandelion "dust". Kicking, ripping, and plucking at all the white cotton balls in the field at Aunt Keryl's place. You where so entertained!! Lots of room to run and plenty of "dust" to watch fly. 


Enjoying the freedom of RUNNING. :) 

Nadia on the inside, Milo on the outside... minutes of entertainment and laughter! :) 

Well as I work hard at my new attack on life, and praying that Trust and the Grace of Refinement come a little easier and better accepted - You keep me busy and thankful. Thankful for the moments of laughter, smiles, chit-chats, hugs, kisses, cuddles/snuggles, and plenty of energy to go around. You are part of our plan, and I thank God for allowing us the joy and privilege of raising you! Our son. Milo Robert Keith. 

Love You Oodles & Oodles
Momma
xoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's No Place Like Home

{FIVE.2019}

{Monthly Minutes}