patches, trucks, and parades

Well I feel like I should catch up on our lives... I know it hasn't been all that long since my last blog, but there have been a few changes and fun times I want to make sure we remember! :)

To start off, we've had to start you back on "patch time" for a 2 weeks period; 2 hours a day. And you were not a big fan of it. not. at. all. It was a hard battle at first, but with the helpful creativity of Nanny, you got to do "patch time" with Georgie! It's been a HUGE help. And you know you can't take your patch off till we say Georgie's comes off. You like to be able to put his on first and you love to take his off. We have about a half a week left, and we've seen a bit of an improvement of your lazy eye "drifting" at night, but you're still struggling. So we'll see what Monday brings... I think we may have to keep the patching up for some time, but we'll see.


A few weekends ago, you had the joy of watching your first parade (well second, but first one that you're real interested in haha). You enjoyed every second of it. I wasn't sure if you'd like the loud noises and sirens but you loved them!! And after the fire trucks and police cars drove by you kept asking us for "more please". It was precious. So I know you'll LOVE this years Kindleberger parade in July. Shockingly you made out on the candy this time thru, almost more candy then Halloween!!! And of course you're sharing it with mom and dad. Honestly, I don't think you remember there was candy at all. The trucks were enough to make your day! 

You could see the trucks coming down the road and were quit interested in what was going on. 

Until you got too noisy you helped me wave to the cops and people walking. 

you LOVED the fire trucks!!! 

This is just some of the candy about half way thru... it was kinda ridiculous. 

We've really been trying to enjoy the sunshine in the evenings. It's not quit routine, but real close; but dad & I like to take you out for a walk after dinner. We go down to the creek and for a while you were interested in the water and what not, but now it's really grown over w/tall grasses and lots of leaves, so you know it as our turn around and am fine with it. You say hi and bye to it, and keep on going. :) The other night I brought our camera with us and caught a few "special" moments from our evening together as family. 

You love being carried by daddy ... i think it's cuz you're so high up! 

This is one of my favorites ... it's captures life perfectly right now! <3

You love being able to hold Mommy & Daddy's hands. And you look so cute doing it!! 

The next few pictures are just because they're cute!!! Well you're cute! :) 

Nanny came over and spoiled you with an ice cream sandwich. You loved it of course and ate every bite of it! :) 


These were taken Sunday morning before church. We usually get you ready and then finish getting ready ourselves. You were playing so nicely with your trucks and even found your truck books you decided to read yourself. It was too cute NOT to get a picture!! All decked out in your saddle shoes, milo hat, and dress shirt reading about trucks. :) I love this stage your in. You're all about big machines and trucks. Specially construction trucks. And talk to us about them constantly. Car rides are fun, specially in the country - with all the big semis and tractors. You're in heaven. But your say the words "big trucks" in a deep manly almost growling voice. It's pretty comical. :) 


Oh and before I sign off for the night, we had our "first" appt. for our Christmas gift today. I say "first" cuz it was really all just paperwork and getting registered. But our due date according to Bronson is December 22nd, 2012!! :) Grand Nanny's Birthday!! She's going to be thrilled and is praying hard for a lil' sister for you now. ;) 
I've been feeling, well, feeling pregnant. Lots of morning sickness (off and on thru out the day), fatigued, crabby, sore, you name it ... but the sicker I feel, the more relieved I am. I know it sounds weird, but if I go too long feeling "good" then I start to worry a bit. I know that's not good either, but I feel like the sickness and constant symptoms are a nice reminder of our precious gift. :) We have one more week till we get a sneak peak, and I couldn't be more ready and excited!!! Growing anxious to see and hear what they say. It's next Thursday at 3pm. Seems like a lifetime away but I know it'll be here before I know it (I hope!). So I'm praying we have fun u/s pics to post for our next blog and good news to share about our gift from God!! 

Love You Milo!! 
-Momma-
xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's No Place Like Home

{FIVE.2019}

{Monthly Minutes}