Germany... here we come!!!
So about 25 minutes ago I got a
response to a email message I had sent about dates we wanted to visit
Germany. And the reply was nothing but great news!!! The dates we
chose work out with the church and pastoral staff we will be visiting
with. :) It's an answer to prayers!! And it's funny what can go thru
your head in just a short half hour of time …
We have to book flights … and to get
the price we saw, it better be fast!
I need to apply for my passport and
yours, Milo.
We need photos for our passports.
Does our credit card have that big of a
limit on it to place our flights on it till all our money comes in?
We need to start our support/prayer
letter and get it sent out!!
How do you start a letter like this?
10 days is a long time to leave you,
Milo Man … (then you disobey me as I think this, then I think maybe
it'd be a good, short vacation …)
Theo, oh boy I pray Theo will do
alright on that long of a flight!
Wait, we will have newborn by then!
WOWzers …
We have a lot to do before we can go.
How do I prepare for this trip?
This could be our future home.
How fast will God move now?
Whoa, this is a lot to do and think
about.
And I'm sure I've missed some things.
Haha It's a lot to think about but along with the questions, prayers,
and to-do list, I am SO very excited to finally be getting
this trip under way!! It's been 7 months of prayer, emails, phone
calls, and meeting new and very fun people! And by February, it will
be just over a year since Germany was brought to our attention!! And
I can't wait to see how God uses us and what He has in store for our
little family!
So now, it's time to get cracking!! We
have lots to do, and I will try to keep us posted on how things are
going and what we've accomplished!
It's go time!!
Love,
Momma
xoxo

Comments
Post a Comment