Prep Work ....
So I finally start prep for your bday
party … it's so unlike me to wait this long to start any planning,
but I knew that we didn't have much money this year to put into a
big, elaborate shindig and I kinda wanted to keep it simple, yet fun
for you! So we decided to just invite the family that's here, and
some close friends of yours (and ours) from church. I'm still working
on finding the right person/place to do the cake – I want that to
be the main thing. I have the picture in my head, I just don't know
who and if it can be done... no worries it's nothing BIG or over the
top, just taylored to you! And what you LOVE so much. :)
But the funnest and biggest part of
throwing this fun, simple party is the invites!!! So the other day we
took you outside on a nice cool, sunny morning and took your “2
year” photo shoot (even tho it's a bit early). And to make them a
bit more fun for you and sentimental to me and dad – we had Georgie
join you. You loved it! :) And we ended up getting some good shots
too!! Even better!! :) Here's a few of our favorites …
I've also been working on your
slideshow for the party too. :) It was really long last year, like
20+ minutes (go figure!!). But this year I've managed to keep it
under 15 minutes. :) It's so tough tho, because there's so many fun,
memorable photos of you and your cuteness!! And I guess with a mom
who never puts her camera down, there's gonna be that problem. But I
could think of worse. :) Your graduation party should be fun …
trying to narrow down just a “few” hahaha yeah right!! :)
But going thru the photos has got me
thinking of doing a special post … with my favorite photos of you
thru the past two years! :) Should be fun!!
Well in others news that's not birthday
… we got my closest moved out of Theo's room this past weekend
(Thanks dad!!) and I even saved enough energy to get my clothes and
shoes organized and put out with it right away. So now Theo's room is
beginning to look a bit more empty and ready for more of his own
things! :) hooray!! Altho there are still a few items that I have no
idea what i'm going to do with!! haha Like my suitcase that's the
size of Texas!! I keep racking my brain, trying to figure out where
we can put it, yet still have access to it. (won't be long and we'll
need that too!! Hello Germany!!) And then there's my normal, not
maternity clothes that I've put in a bag … and they've just been
sitting in the corner. So as we work that out, which I'm sure we'll
figure out fast, Theo's room becomes more and more “his own”. We
haven't taken many pics of the room, but i'll try to remember next
time around. :)
We love you milo man!! :)
-momma
xoxo




Comments
Post a Comment