a little bit of this and that



I just love that you get into the holidays now! You catch on fast and have so much fun, making fun memories and new traditions. This year for Halloween, it was cold, wet, and windy, but we found a fun indoor trunk-or-treat (more tables decorated then trunks...). We didn't have to do much prepping, you were more the willing and eager to get your costume on! You loved every piece of it. And the fact that Georgie got to go with us... well that was just super awesome! Dad & I had no real plans of 'dressing up', but I found a fun (do-able) costume for myself. So I joined in the fun of the night too.




Once there, you caught on all too fast that if you held up your pumpkin bucket, you got hand fulls of candy. AMAZING! You loved it. Altho, there were a few times where we had to keep you from dipping your hand into the buckets that were being handed out... haha Overall you had a blast. You specially loved that at the end of the road, it led to a gym filled with a bounce house, cotton candy, donuts, and cider. A kids dream!! We limited you to just the bounce house, and offered you some cider, but you were much more interested in getting to the house!!! So daddy took you to wait in line, and momma sat down with nanny for a quick break.







It was great night! You had a slight melt down getting out of the bounce house, but once we were in the car, and you had a few M&M's, you were fine!


I know I haven't given much of an update on baby Theo lately, sorry. I'm bad at getting pics of my belly and when I do, wait too long to post them, so then they are old news. But I will post a few pics from the past month. His room is finally coming together. We probably won't do much more decorating, specially if we are going to be moving soon. But it's come together quit well, and we love it. And Nanny finished Theo's special blankie... one that looks like yours, Milo man, but is blue and just for Theo. It's very cute, you look at his and say 'Theo's!' and then look at yours, snuggle it and say 'milo's'



My favs ... Theo's blankie, hat, and new onesies :) 

We are decorating the room with lots of "old school" things and have added the special touch of your families favorite bible verses... this one is Grandpa keith's 

a fun tool box i found and a matching monkey hat from lil' one 



A few weeks back-I think it's been 3 or 4 now, I had some quick maternity shots taken out in a beautiful field. Pretty sure it was the last good week of fall too. The colors were perfect and the sun was bright! Here's just a few of the wonderful photos that I will cherish the rest of my life! And yes, Melissa of Gregeresen Photography did do these too!! (What will I ever do without her?!) 




Well I usually have a count down started by now, but with Theo's due date so very close to Christmas, the count down has been there for a while. So I know for a fact there's only 7 more weeks till Christmas!! (and Theo's arrival!!!!) How very nice. Looking forward to the holiday season and all it brings with it! First is Thanksgiving! We're planning a big dinner at our place again and have invited family and friends, and whoever wants to come can & if no one shows, well we'll still have a nice day together! It's a weird kinda year-one that not many family members will be around for, but I guess some years are like that. But as long as we have Us, it'll be a great day of Thanks!! And a great day of eating, for sure! Haha And then that wonderful, blessed Christmas season begins!! Woohoo! Looking forward to putting our tree up, making it festive on the inside and out & waiting to see when our new little guy will make his appearance. I know last year, you LOVED the lights on the tree and liked opening presents, so we are VERY excited to see how you react this year. And we are praying the transition from a family of three to a family of four will go smoothly for all of us and we'll be able to fully enjoy the season and celebrate our growth and blessings into the New Year! And Oh what the New Year will hold for us!! God is sure working our a wonderful plan and we are holding on tight, and going for the ride! With a lot on the horizon and a lot still in the air, we're hoping to get some more definite answers after this weekend; when Dad goes to North Carolina. And are praying for open hearts, minds, and for guidance & wisdom as we pursue these new areas. We have a lot coming up and I know you don't like a lot of change, so along with all the prayer about where and what we are doing, I'm praying that you'll adjust well and that dad & I can both be patient and helpful in helping you get to a place of comfort in all the chaos.

Well hopefully the next post will hold more information about our future and of course will hold more adorable pics of the family! I can never seem to get enough!

Love You Milo Man!!
-momma-
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's No Place Like Home

{FIVE.2019}

So Much Thankfulness