Thank You Uncle Craig
I
wanted to take time to give a special shout out to your Uncle
Craig, who is deploying to Afghanistan today for 9 months. He is
scheduled to be back late summer and we are and will keep praying for
him daily. Not only him, but also for Aunt CiCi, cousins Nadia &
Isaiah.
What
a brave uncle he is. I can't say enough how much we will all miss
him, specially so close to the holiday season. I wish there was a
practical way to ship EggNog half way across the world... we'd be
loading him up with that! But I don't think that'll last long in the
desert heat, sadly. We said our goodbyes a month back & it's been
a week we've all dreaded in the family. I'm literally tearing up just
typing about it.
But
it's the brave men & women like Uncle Craig who protect and serve
this country and for that I am most thankful!
We
love you Uncle Craig and Thank
You and all the troops heading out with you!! You will
be showered with prayer daily and thought about constantly. And once
we figure out how to get
“the Nog” to you... we will!!


Comments
Post a Comment