Milo & Mommy Time



It's a Milo-Mommy weekend!! We took Daddy to the airport friday night to head down to North Carolina, so it's been you and me. We both miss daddy lots, but after talking with him today for a bit, I'm SUPER excited to have hear about everything when he gets back. Sounds like things are going well. And you liked to hear Dad's voice for a bit... this morning you were a bit upset when we went ' bye bye' and weren't going to see dad! But really so far, you've been wonderful!! A few minor hiccups but really we've had a blast!! This evening we had a dinner date in the living room, followed by lots of fun play time with tools, blocks, ' rough housing', and good conversation. I love that you can talk and communicate with me! So fun.

Our cute dinner date 

just doing some slight adjustments while dad is away...

There are a few unpleasant news updates, okay I think ther'es only one. We are trying to determine and figure out what is causing some very ugly hives & rashes. I finally caught a few of ' break outs' on camera while you were taking a bath- I know that warm water will make it worse or make the rash come out, and I hate seeing it appear like it did tonight, but you need to be clean and the water has to be somewhat warm cuz it's cold season now. (and you don't even like that Hot of water...) Anywho, we did get a referral to see an allergist, and without much fight too. Yay!! I just want to get some answers and figure it out fast, so you don't have to suffer. I know what it feels like to have a reaction, and hate that you have to go thru any of that! NO FUN- not at all. So this week to see what would help we decided to take away straight milk. Replacing it with Rice- which you'll drink but aren't a huge fan of yet. And I've also stayed clear of straight eggs... I've seen what that can do to some kids & would prefer it not to happen to you if you are allergic. I know I can't take everything away till we get our appt. made but I want to try hard to keep your reactions to a minimum. Seems to get worse each time you break out. Scaring this mom and dad! You also get real wiggly, cranky, and destructive with each reaction. I don't feel like those words are the best to describe it, but I am at a loss at what would best describe it. I know how it feels on the inside and can't blame you one bit, especially with not knowing exactly how to put your words and sentences together... but even with a cause we still discipline you and try to get you to talk and use your words in sentences to get to the ' hurt' or ' cause' of the disobedience. But it's been a tough week and a half trying to work this out. Hoping we get that call from the allergist this week (just got the referral on Friday) and can get the ball rolling on things. So I'll try to keep things updated...
You love giving thumbs up now ... 


I just had to share this video too... it melts my heart!! You love to play and talk with ZuZu. Pretty sure she's one of your bestest buds and will always be that way. But right before I took this video you were actually asking her if she would read the Bible with you. You were saying, ' Zuzu, read Bible? Yes? Okay.' Then you ran to get it and sat with her... I love that you prayed with her too. Once again I'm at a loss for the words to describe the feeling I get when I see you LOVING to read the bible, asking to read the bible, and praying. There's actually been a few nights where you've asked us to pray again and we've had to pray for your cousins, grandparents, and other misc. things you'll mention. What a blessing!!! I will always pray with you and will always pray for you!


Well with that, I'll be ending my update for now... Can't wait to find out what news Daddy brings back!!!

Love You Milo Man
-momma- 
xoxo

A happier bath time earlier this week



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's No Place Like Home

{FIVE.2019}

So Much Thankfulness